- Principal in a Berlin private Venture Capital fund.
- Supporting investment strategy and fund raising for future AMP I. Fund.
- Leading. Joining the leadership team, you’ll help to scale Amplifier from a private investment vehicle, to launching their first public fund.
- Deal sourcing. Cultivating a network in the tech ecosystem to identify the best entrepreneurs and partners.
- Managing due diligence workstreams on investment opportunities.
- Structuring and executing of deals and mandates – liaising with in-house legal counsel and external solicitors to negotiate terms.
- Supporting our portfolio and industry partners meet strategic objectives
- Analysing micro/macro trends to identify promising market opportunities for investment, validating new areas on innovation and solutions for adoption.
- Profile. Contributing to events through public speaking and other industry initiatives.
- Mature, energetic and ambitious individual with at least six years relevant commercial experience
- Ideally will bring Venture Capital experience at Senior Associate level or above
- Of particular interest are those who have been entrepreneurs and venture builders in maritime, mobility or related technologies
- May also have a career background in a major investment bank or as a strategy consultant
- Highly engaged with the start-up world, technology and innovation.
- Experience and knowledge of some or all of logistics, mobility and maritime industries.
Characteristics & Skills
- Collegiate team player with strong leadership qualities
- Impressive network and reputation in the industries previously outlined
- Ideally bi-lingual (GER / ENG)
- Masters or MBA (no subject requirement) STEM background a plus.
- Commercially minded with a track record for business strategy / funding operations / investment and growth models.
- Understanding of business strategy / funding operations / investment and growth models.
- High numerical competency.
- Understanding of maritime and logistics markets as well as disruptive technologies.
Beginning of employment
Fehrbelliner Str. 47 A, 10119, Berlin
April 9, 2019