Executing, overseeing and improving Amplifier’s digital content strategy as well as organizing events.
- Maintaining digital footprint and output, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium and our website – for both Amplifier and our internal project builds.
- Promoting thought leadership output – blog posts and podcasts.
- Promoting and organising Amplifier events such as:o Owners Forum: Amplifiers innovation forum, attended by some of the largest and most forward looking shipowners in the world. Requires event organisation, liaising with shipowners offices to support attendance, liaising with start-ups to secure attendance and presentation. Generating feedback and digital output to promote the forum externally. Held quarterly, rotating between London, Oslo, Hamburg and Athens.
o Amp Meetups: hosting meetups for entrepreneurs and innovators in Berlin. Starting from zero, any opportunity to build both the ecosystem and events to engage and promote Amplifier.
- Track and report on key targets and progress.
- Providing general support to the team regarding Amplifier ́s media footprint such as press coverage.
Our ideal candidate
- Solid grounding in marketing online (digital marketing) and offline (events)
- General understanding of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, content management systems.
- Interested and competent both in content marketing and event organization.
- Highly engaged with the start-up world and interested in technology, innovation and venture capital.
- Interested in our domain: supply chain technology (mobility, logistics and maritime).
- Goal-oriented, strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in an unstructured, fluid office environment.
- Fast-learner and able to run several communication projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Bi-lingual (GER / ENG)
- Strong level of authorship – able to write compelling content (blogs etc.)
- Creativity when developing new ways of promoting Amplifier
- Knowledge and active maintenance of Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium and others.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.